For Lovers Only

For Lovers Only

Tuesday 10 January 2012

The Thin Line..

She held the clouds tears in her hands, they barely made a sound. She couldn't hold them all though, the free ones dripped through her fingers making strange puddles on the ground, one looked like a bear, she smiled.
His lips where her favourite part, she kissed him slowly, in her mind, because he wasn't there to touch. Sometimes I close my eyes to feel more. The sun wraps me up in a blanket, the breeze takes off my coat, the rain likes my fringe streaked across my face and each passing mind gives me a whisper.
The world is soft to hold when you take away distraction, it's not as scary as it is when you're a child with eyes wide open. The edges of things aren't as sharp, but all you have is imagined beauty that you can't ever be sure is real. Until a stranger helps you find the elevator, or you sense someone's arms around you as a rail when you're jolted on a train. You breathe in, restored faith and you're back to your beginning.
Fear for the future is there, always. Hope for tomorrow is collected today.



No comments:

Post a Comment