For Lovers Only

For Lovers Only

Tuesday 10 January 2012

Out of Sight, Still in Mind..

I couldn't wait to be whole again, the sunset beckoned me, the Earth wanted to take me back. I just kept running. 
Destined to be what? You never really know and destiny, such a funny word and perhaps a poor choice for a name. But so true, why else would you choose one path specifically, out of the several presented to you? You run from something long enough, you'll eventually run into it again and if you don't run enough you'll get fat and it won't want to take you back.
So perhaps after this I will walk my path, or run down it, in my usual style and then, when I meet you at the end, proud, I'll have something to say.

Now two of my favourite quotes, that sort of fit with my minds latest babble:


"Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet."

"The human race is so puny compared to the universe that being disabled is not of much cosmic significance." 

-Professor Steven Hawking

No comments:

Post a Comment