For Lovers Only

For Lovers Only

Saturday 3 August 2013

Lost and Found...


People tend to rush life, they slip and stumble whilst running towards the things they think are important, all the time the real treasures lay in pieces in their wake, wishing they would turn around. I love holding on to moments, for just slightly longer than time allows, an extra breath after reading a moving sentence in one of my favourite books, closing my eyes to feel the sun on my eyelids before I board a train, or laying my cheek against the soft grass that’s gathered under my picnic blanket after I’ve packed up to go home. But, a moment of love like that described, with another, I have never felt.
I came to realise soon after I found the letter that finding love in life is more beautiful and precious than a universe full of moments that have been left behind. To feel something so intensely for someone who was once a stranger is as amazing and as difficult to imagine as the colour of the most distant star. 

(another section from my book ^.^)

No comments:

Post a Comment