For Lovers Only

For Lovers Only

Saturday 3 August 2013

Between the Sky and a Soft Place...

The sky blistered, it looked down at me as though it may fall but I'd been running for so long I just wanted to rest, even with its weight upon me. 
When I lay down on the Earth my head spins with a delicate fury, it feels like being born. He waits in the dark at my side, his complete and utter faith that I will not falter is more suffocating than the weight of the fallen sky. 
I seep into my thoughts, a calm river surrounds me, billions of stars overhead. The day is fading, I can feel you near by. Sentences running through my mind tell me we are a dream, but even as I fall over the edge of the world, the stars there to catch me, I choose to live here with you, not there alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment