For Lovers Only

For Lovers Only

Sunday 18 November 2012

Fragments of Life...

And as the crisp wandering dawn folded into day I rest peacefully in the fields enclosed in sleep. Beautiful things haunting my dreams. Two moments passed, then the sun fell onto my face, in pillars of light and warmth my stinging eyes opened. The reeds and grass below covered my hands and arms in tears as the yellow light washed their bodies with melting frost. The colours of dreams still lingered behind my eyes. The scent of perfume against her neck. The shadows of birds flying overhead helped me adjust to the day. Fragments of dust from the night still slept on my eyelashes, waiting for me to rub them away. 
If we knew that every moment was a memory and all of those stitched together make our life, would you share a moment with me? To feel the presence of life in a hallway, or a forgotten kiss placed upon your lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment