For Lovers Only

For Lovers Only

Thursday 26 July 2012

Shadows Fall...

A perfect moment between two strangers. I fell in love twice in a single breath. 
We live in constant shadows. 

Something alive and simple, something most spectacular. Forget the evening, forget your tears and the clouds with their empty promises of rain. Remember the stars, the blur of the flower as it swayed in the breeze, his kiss against your neck. 
Don't fret about tomorrow and the long days that never pass. Something waits around the corner for you. We all go home eventually.

2 comments:

  1. I hate when people write in all caps but...

    THIS IS BEAUTIFUL! SO MANY LINES I LOVE. AND THE ENDING...GAH.

    I have a serious crush on this blog post. Think it'd marry me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Of course it would marry you! You're lovely! I need to write more :( I've been so busy and just not myself! More to come soon ^.^

      Delete