For Lovers Only

For Lovers Only

Wednesday 28 December 2011

Glass Warriors..

Sometimes I'm cold for no reason.
I can't hold my breath for very long, but I've been practicing. People probably think it makes you feel heavy, but I always feel light, like my life is in my mind, not in my body. I can feel my heart beat, I know you're waiting. I'm at peace here inside myself, but I have to be on the outside too, because that's where you are. You understand me like words understand the pages of a book, they're happy there, it's their home. 
I couldn't see for two days because my window wasn't open. My eyes are just like glass, fragile glass warriors trying to find the perfect feeling in a world of chaos. Taking the picture when it doesn't feel right is difficult and you always know when you look back. Even if it's not right for you though, it sometimes is for others. It always catches emotion, each take is like a breath.
He thought it was strange that I was just going to be taking pictures for eight months. They looked at me funny, because they don't know the feeling. I walked out happy that I was different, all filled up.

No comments:

Post a Comment