For Lovers Only

For Lovers Only

Wednesday 2 November 2011

When we're done..

Time isn't my friend. It's a shadow that never wants to get a drink but follows me around always expecting an invitation. Always on my mind, it's a weight I was born with and have to carry step by step until I reach the end of the Earth.
Time is the worst thing humans ever created, to measure a day, a week, a year and fasten it to the belt of life, with no room for the moments that fall in-between. A measure of success, a measure of wisdom, a measure of age, but we all use a different metric. 
A measure of love?
I loved you in a moment, we were married with a kiss and died holding hands.
                                                                                                  Dali (of course)

No comments:

Post a Comment