For Lovers Only

For Lovers Only

Wednesday 12 October 2011

15 minutes dreaming..

I liked it here because it was quiet. The sky moved quickly as though it had somewhere to be, but it was always beautiful, throwing a shooting star every now and then. Planes carved through its soft skin, making deep scars of silk across its back, with a roar that was always somewhat comforting. I closed my eyes so I could listen better, to touch better and taste what it felt like, but I was always on the edge of falling into a dream.
The light broke through my frosted window and I knew you were near by. You kissed my lips, I opened for you like a flower blooming in spring. My eyes fluttered as I walked out of my fantasy and into a reality that matched. We stayed in bed all day.

(This is a little somethin' about that delightful feeling of drifting in and out of sleep ^.^)




No comments:

Post a Comment